Friday, April 1, 2016

A Day in the Life: Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!

Happy Easter! After 40 days without an Alleluia, the liturgy is now full of them. I love it! It always makes me think of a bottle of soda that's been shaken up so that it explodes all over the place when you open it. It's as though all of the joy of Christ's Resurrection has been bottled up for so long that we simply can't hold it in any longer. Alleluia!


I'm down to the wire and the last four weeks of classes for the semester. My final exams are all in the first week of May, so just one more month and then Smeagol is free! (Yes, I am a shameless LOTR fan.) All things being equal, I will do my best to give you a post every week this month, but I may be swimming in the homework tide. I promise to at least check in and let you know I haven't drowned.

I am closing for now, so this will be a rather short post after such a long absence. However, I have a data analysis report to finish, a term paper to polish up, one router troubleshooting assignment due on Sunday, and about 50 pages of textbook to read before taking an exam for my Anthropology class. Keep me in your prayers, and know that you are always in mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment